Helsinki Biennial and Korkeasaari Zoo present family weekend from 7 to 8 August!
On Saturday, 7 August, at Helsinki Biennial, we dance to a chirpy beat and spot animal characters who have swum(?) from Korkeasaari Zoo to Vallisaari!
- Pasi Autio’s Bird Disco at 12:30, 14:00, 16:30, and 17:40
- Korkeasaari Zoo’s animal characters in the Vallisaari picnic area from 11:00 to 17:00
- Helsinki Biennial family guide for a special price of €5 (€9)
- Public tour for the whole family, half price for children, free admission for children under 7 years of age. More information here.
On Sunday, 8 August, at Korkeasaari Zoo, the Bird Disco continues, as the work of art by one of the biennial’s artists lands on the neighbouring island!
- Pasi Autio’s Bird Disco at 13:00, 14:00, and 16:00
Illustration by Jenna Kunnas